There are several ways to find micro-SaaS ideas:
- Identify problems or pain points in your own work or industry: Look for inefficiencies or areas where current solutions are lacking and think about how a small software tool could solve those problems.
- Research niche markets: Look for specific industries or business areas that are underserved by current software solutions and think about how a small tool could serve the specific needs of that market.
- Keep an eye on industry trends: Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in your field, and look for new technologies or business models that could be used to create a micro-SaaS solution.
- Look for inspiration in existing SaaS products: See if there are any features or functionalities that are missing in existing products and build on that.
- Solve a problem you have: If you have a problem and can’t find a solution, it could be a good opportunity to create a micro-SaaS product that solves that problem.
- Talk to people in your network: Ask friends, colleagues, and industry contacts what software tools they wish existed or if they have any pain points they’d like to see solved.
Ultimately, the key to finding a successful micro-SaaS idea is to identify a specific problem or opportunity and build a solution that addresses that need in a unique and innovative way.